We’d like to remind you of our upcoming events and also announce the date for our Spring Gathering (details below).
- Where: This Sunday, March 11, 2018, 1pm
- When: Meeting room at Panera Bread, Town Center Mall
- What: This will be the first of our recurring “topic discussion” events. This meeting’s topic: the internet shaming culture and the morality of judging others.
- When: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 1pm
- Where: Private residence in Charleston (RSVP for address)
- What: Bring a craft to work on or just come as you are for casual socializing.
Spring Gathering (Potluck)
- When: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 1pm
- Where: Private residence in Cross Lanes (please RSVP for address or if you need a ride)
- What: Join us for our quarterly gathering to eat lunch (potluck-style; please bring a dish to share if you can), socialize, and also have some discussion time for getting to know each other on a deeper level.
- Our topic for this gathering’s discussion will be sharing our stories/backgrounds with organized religion (breaking away from it, growing up with or without its influence, etc.).
If you have any questions or would like to RSVP for an event, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (304) 941-3778.
We hope to see you soon!